How do you adjust the display option for featured events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do you adjust the display option for featured events

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Pui Ling Chan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pui Ling Chan
    Participant

I have a couple of events I want to make “featured” but when I click that option, it displays the image thumbnail in my listing embedded shortcode.

I have attached a picture as the thumbnail doesn’t look very attractive and messes up the formatting on my website. Is there a way to adjust this so that the thumbnail picture does not display in that listing form when I have a featured event?

Courtney

Hello Allister

Can you send me a link to this exact page? I’d like to take a closer look.

Also, it is really helpful to include your System Info for each support thread. Can you reply with that privately?

Thanks,
    Courtney

Pui Ling Chan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Thanks Allister

Can you add this code:

.tribe-event-image {
    display: none !important;
    }

into your site? You can either add it to Appearance ยป Customize ยป Additional CSS or to your child theme’s style.css file.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Pui Ling Chan
    Participant

It worked! Thank you!

Courtney

Sure thing Allister. Let us know if you have any more difficulties. ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How do you adjust the display option for featured events’ is closed to new replies.