how do I Setup name your price for an event ticket with woocommerce.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions how do I Setup name your price for an event ticket with woocommerce.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hprata
    Participant

I need to have a ticket for an event have a suggest price and the buy enters an amount they want to pay for the event ticket. I have woocommerce, name your price extension, events calendar pro, tickets Plus but the event ticket is missing the field to enter a price. It just displays the suggested price and when it is added to cart I get an error stating value can’t be 0. Which I assume is the price value. Any help would be really appreciated. thx

Caroline

Hi there!

I’m so sorry to hear you’re running into trouble with your setup! As you’re already one of our paying customers, you’re likely to get better help for your issues over in one of our current user support forums–would you mind hopping on over to our Event Tickets Plus forum and reposting your question there? One of our support team there would be more than happy to take a closer look!

Thanks! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘how do I Setup name your price for an event ticket with woocommerce.’ is closed to new replies.