How can make the The Events Calendar plugin Yearly view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How can make the The Events Calendar plugin Yearly view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hesham Mohammd Al Ahdal

I am willing to buy this plugin if there is a yearly view, is there a way to do that?

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Unfortunately, out of the box there is no Yearly View, however there are a variety of other views that may suit your needs.

You may be able to make this happen with some customizations on your own.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can make the The Events Calendar plugin Yearly view’ is closed to new replies.