How can I let other user(subscriber) add an event?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How can I let other user(subscriber) add an event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hi, I am using free version.

How can I let other user(subscriber) add an event? / Register to add an event?

There is a “Media Not Available” pic above the event page, why?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Community Events will add a front-end form that will allow users to create events from the front end of the site, even with a subscriber account.

Regarding the notice at the top of the page, this is not something that comes with The Events Calendar, so it may be coming from your theme or another plugin. We are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum, but you can post this issue in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. Testing for a conflict is the best place to start your troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I let other user(subscriber) add an event?’ is closed to new replies.