How can I hide the remaining ticket?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How can I hide the remaining ticket?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fabiana Girotti
    Participant

Can I set anything like a traffic light and hide the remaining ticket number?

Patricia

Hey Fabiana,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Regarding your first request, could you please be more specific on what do you mean by setting a traffic light?

Regarding your second question, you can hide the number of available tickets by adding the following code in your theme’s style.css file:

.tribe-events-tickets .tribe-tickets-remaining {
        display: none !important;
    }

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Fabiana Girotti
    Participant

Hi thank you Patricia! I need to have a setting with 3 lights: green when there is more tickets, yellow when there is a few tickets and red when the ticked are finished.
    Can you have an add-on for realize this?
    Thank you

Patricia

Hi Fabiana,

It’s certainly possible, but remains something that we do not support “out of the box”: some amount of custom dev work would be required to make this happen.

I would recommend proposing this feature in our User Voice page to let us know.

Other users can then up-vote it, giving us a great idea of how much demand there might be (or, if you can find a suitable existing request, you can in turn up-vote that).

Thanks!

Patricia

Fabiana Girotti
    Participant

Hi Patricia!
    Is possible to have a price quotation for make it?
    Thank you PAtricia!

Patricia

Hi Fabiana!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I hope you’re having a good week/day. Firstly, I’d like to apologize for the delay in response. Thank you for your patience all this while! It’s been really busy in the forums lately, and we’re doing our best to adhere to our Scope of Support / Terms for you and everyone else.

Unfortunately we won’t be able to assist you with this customization, but we do have a list of recommended developers who could help you out with the code if necessary:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I hide the remaining ticket?’ is closed to new replies.