How can I hide List of Events in Map View?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How can I hide List of Events in Map View?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

In Map View, there is a list of (12) upcoming events, from which the data for map pin tooltips is collected. This list is hidden on mobile devices. How do I hide it on desktops? Would also prefer to show events by date (i.e. all events up to the end of 2018), instead of a number of events. Is that possible?

Courtney

Hi Barbara

Can you add the following code to your child theme, or in Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS?

body.post-type-archive-tribe_events.tribe-events-map #tribe-events-content.tribe-events-map {
        display: none;
    }

You can show more events on the map by going to Events » Settings » Number of events to show per page. This doesn’t limit by date, but does display many more upcoming events on the map.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hey Barbara

Per our Themer’s Guide, you wouldn’t want to replace the code in the plugin files as this would be lost with an update.

Can you head to Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS and try there? WordPress favors CSS code in this location as a priority over all other css files usually.

We usually send customization requests to Custom Development, as it’s beyond our We’re limited in helping with styling customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

You could check out the initial work done for a similar request at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/map-view-tooltip-customization/#post-1282575.

Let me know if your CSS works.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

I have no idea what happened. I left this issue for a few days. Went back and did it again (the exact same thing, I think!) and IT WORKED! Thank you, Courtney!

Courtney

Thanks Barbara!

I’ll close out this thread for now but let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I hide List of Events in Map View?’ is closed to new replies.