Highlight months in search by date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Highlight months in search by date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fábio Antonucci
    Participant

Hello, I would like help highlighting the months in which I have registered events (could be just by changing the color of the text) in the query by date of the general calendar as print attached.
    Please can someone help me !?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Fábio,

Thanks for reaching out!

While this does sound like a neat feature, it would unfortunately involve a customization that is a bit outside the scope of what we are able to provide here in the forums (please see our forum guidelines for more information). Could you please post it over in our Feature Ideas forum? This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development efforts.

If you’d like to give this customization a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start. The JavaScript that generates that datepicker can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/jquery-timepicker/lib/bootstrap-datepicker.js, so I’d recommend taking a look at that as well. We also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Highlight months in search by date’ is closed to new replies.