Hide the events when using the calendar widget shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hide the events when using the calendar widget shortcode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Peri
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way I can hide the list of events that appears below the calendar when using [tribe_mini_calendar] in a post or page?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Mr. Peri,

That’s a good question. If there is no way, then we will find one! 🙂

To be able to support you, could you please share your system information with me in a private reply?
    Here’s a handy guide how you can do that:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Also, if you could share a link to the exact page where you want this, then I’ll take a look at it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Mr. Peri
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Mr. Peri
    Participant

The theme I use gives me the option to add CSS per page 🙂 think that will work? Never mind, tested it and it works perfectly!

I am very excited about the new shortcodes. I am in-love with this plugin and since I discovered it have literally “sold” it as a must have on your site to 3 clients already. And the support is amazing *you can quote me on that* 😉

Looking forward to the update!!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Mr. Peri,

Thanks for your kind words! We love hearing when a user likes our plugins and is satisfied with our support. This is why it’s worth doing this. 🙂

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic in the forum and we will help you out.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: Since you like our plugin so much 😉 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Link is below. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide the events when using the calendar widget shortcode’ is closed to new replies.