Hide all Events from Woocommerce Shop Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide all Events from Woocommerce Shop Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Georges
    Participant

Since my recent upgrade to Woocommerce 3.0, all my tickets now appear on my Woocommerce shop page. I only want them to appear on the events calendar. Can you help?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Georges,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you fix this.

Can you tell me which versions of The Events Calendar and Event Tickets Plus you’re using (or share your system information)? There may be some compatibility issues with older versions and WooCommerce 3.0.

You can try adding this snippet to your theme’s functions.php file (without the “<?php” tag at the top). If you’re not using a child theme already, it is highly recommended that you use one to make these types of changes so that they are not overwritten with future theme updates.

Let me know how it goes, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Georges
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Georges
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Georges
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Georges
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide all Events from Woocommerce Shop Page’ is closed to new replies.