HELP! Events Don't Display in Photo Mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events HELP! Events Don't Display in Photo Mode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martha
    Participant

I posted a version of this in the Events Aggregator forum, but I think it belongs here in Community Events.

I was having trouble with the display of my events in Photo mode – the individual events were overlapping each other vertically in the columns. I was attempting to fix this problem by downloading to a test site using Duplicator Pro and Desktop Server.

I downloaded the file and was deactivating and re-activating plug-ins and using the WordPress standard themes. I thought I was on the Desktop site, but suddenly realized I had accidentally navigated to the real site. I tried to reactivate everything, but somewhere in the process the calendar disappeared in Photo mode. It will still show in List mode, but the formatting is missing.

When I turned WP Super Cache back on, it was generating error messages that I did not fully understand. I went into the Super-Cache config file and uncommented this line according to their instructions:
    //$use_flock = true; // Set it true or false if you know what to use
    I also deleted the cache.
    The Super-Cache error went away. When I realized that my calendar was no longer displaying. I then went back to the Super-cache config file and changed it back, but it did not solve the problem.

I went to Events/Edit Events, and I can see that all of my events are still there (thank goodness!!), and I have backed them up. When I click on an individual event to edit it, it comes on the screen, and when I click on the permalink for the event, the page comes up, but it is not formatted properly.

HELP!!! Where did the calendar’s Photo mode go??? It seems to me that I must have lost one of your .css files somewhere, but I don’t know how.

George
    Participant

Hi Martha,

Since you are working with Andras in your other thread here, I will close this thread for now.

We are happy to keep working with you in your other thread with Andras—post any relevant information there.

Please also note that the pace of our support conversations are one reply every 24–48 hours, as elaborated upon here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

Thank you!
    George

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP! Events Don't Display in Photo Mode’ is closed to new replies.