Help! Duplicating + more Facebook Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Help! Duplicating + more Facebook Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Reed
    Participant

So, I just purchased Facebook Events as an add-on to my Event Calendar Pro today, and I implemented it and imported Facebook events, as you can see here:
    http://thelakecountrymom.com/events/2016-08/

However every single Facebook Event is duplicating, replicating either 3-7 times each day. Why? What causes this? Can I stop this? It will be extremely tedious to delete one by one, and it is going to keep happening. I read others that posted similar issues, but…nothing.

Thank you.

Hunter

Hello and welcome back 🙂

Thank you for choosing the Facebook Events! I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all other plugins as recommended in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? Can you also send over a screenshot of what you have for your ‘Facebook Import Settings’ under Events > Import > Import Settings? I took a quick look at our logged bug reports and don’t see anything resembling what you’ve described.

Thanks again and have a great rest of your Monday!
    Cheers!

Rachel Reed
    Participant

Hi, thanks, yes I did do all of that as requested. Here are the screenshots as requested as well. Thanks so much.

Rachel

thelakecountrymom.com/events

Hunter

Hey Rachel,

I’m going to test the issue myself. I’ve grabbed one of the Facebook page IDs I see in the 2nd screenshot and am going to mimic the import rules you’ve got set up and see if I can replicate the issue.

I’ll keep you posted with my findings. Thanks for the update and have a good rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Help! Duplicating + more Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.