HELP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Knud K
    Participant

HI!

I have recently posted a post somewhere on your website.

I dont know if its the rright place, but I have now used more than 30 minutes to find out nothing.
    I purchased The Events Calendar: Community Events with the key:
    and Event Aggreagator with the key

Event Aggregator says: There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0.

1) Wots wrong with the Event Aggreagator …. I dont even know what that plugin does.

2) Please help me with the post I posted somewhere about the whole calendar thing

Thanks
    Knud K Petersen

Courtney

Hello Knud

I’ve moved this thread into the Event Aggregator forum.

It looks like unfortunately you’ve encountered a known bug. We hope to have a solution available within a few days, and I’ll be sure that you are notified as soon as it launches.

I’m sorry this is happening. Our team is working on the resolution now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out, containing a fix for this issue ?

These are the improvements shipped for Events Aggregator this release:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP’ is closed to new replies.