having trouble with update to Events Calendar pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions having trouble with update to Events Calendar pro

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hey Troy. Thanks for the follow-up and my continued apologies for the delay so far.

Unfortunately this issue has reached a point where what you’re asking is outside the scope of what we can support. We’re a small team with limited bandwidth and we definitely are happy to do what we can to assist our users, but for a $50 plugin there are admittedly limitations to what we can do. This issue is compounded by the fact that we aren’t able to recreate this at all and that we’re not communicating with the host directly (which can always lead to increased confusion).

What I can do is refer you the names of a freelancer if you’re interested, who may be able to delve into your system and try to figure this out. But it’s unfortunately not something our team is in a position to do at this time. Feel free to shoot me an email (rob at tri.be) if you’d like to discuss this further or if you have other thoughts on this. My apologies once more for not being able to offer up more.

Troy

Please send me the contact info for the freelancer.

Thanks.

Rob

Hey Troy. I’ve emailed this your way a few minutes ago. Let me know if it didn’t come through.

Troy

Got it. Thanks Rob. Please don’t delete this thread for a while. I want to be able to show it to whoever I hire to fix the issue.

Rob

We’ll definitely leave this up for the foreseeable future, Troy. Let us know what else we can do!

Rob Moyzan

Had the same issue and when I renamed the events folder in my theme folder it worked fine for me

Rob

Thanks for confirming as much, Rob. Out of curiosity: what was the name of the folder initially, the problematic one? And what did you change it to for it to work properly? Just wanted to make sure I had that documented so I could pass it along to the devs as needed.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘having trouble with update to Events Calendar pro’ is closed to new replies.