Having Issues with Submissions / Asking for Required Fields when Filled out

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Having Issues with Submissions / Asking for Required Fields when Filled out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m having issues with submitting Community events.. it keeps asking for fields that I’ve field out (organizer email/name) it seems as though the system isn’t rejecting the creating of new organizer although I have the option selected on backend.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello plantpurecommunities,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry to hear about the issues. I’d be happy to try and help solve this.

I went to the URL you shared and created a test event. In the process I chose and existing test venue and organizer, and selected / entered values for the required fields.

Afterwards the event successfully submitted.

I did encounter some issues when I tried to create a new venue and organizer.

I looked at the web developer tools console of your site (F12 or Ctrl + Shift + I on Chrome / Firefox, Option + Cmd + J on Safari) and saw some errors there:

Based on that there might be a conflict with one or more of the plugins that you use.

To check this please go through our conflict testing guide and let me know if you find anything.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Having Issues with Submissions / Asking for Required Fields when Filled out’ is closed to new replies.