has_archive

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO has_archive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Julien
    Participant
    Joyce Grace

Hello Julien, yes, we know about all of this 🙂 That is why Rob said there were no guarantees. We take the most top priority issues and work our way down, and sometimes there’s just no time or human capacity to do everything. We hope this will get released soon though!

Julien
    Participant

It’s just a single line to add in the-events-calendar.class.php ! I do it at every release.

Joyce Grace

Hi Julien,
    I have already contacted the person who does the fancy footwork and bumps things up to the next release, so perhaps he’ll be able to help you out and take your kind advice for the near future 🙂

Rob

Thanks for the follow-up, Julien, and for bringing this up again. We do still have this on the radar – as I noted in the other thread, this is slated for inclusion in 2.1. That build is still in the works so while this code has been added in our development environment, 2.1 is not yet ready for prime time so we haven’t released it to the public.

We’re focusing mostly on bug fixes and heavily-needed features for the dot releases (ie 2.0.8), and doing features on a more broad sense in 2.1. Don’t worry, though…this one hasn’t slipped through the cracks. 2.1 should be out sometime later in the summer and will have this fix you’ve requested in it. We appreciate your patience so far.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘has_archive’ is closed to new replies.