Has non-renewal broken our ticketing?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Has non-renewal broken our ticketing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Our understanding was that not renewing a licence from one year to the next would not result in breaking changes to our Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus set up.

We are experiencing this exact problem – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-event-and-attendee-information-to-woocommerce-order-details-email-issue/ but due to the final messages being private and not having an active licence we can’t seek help in that forum.

We’re an alumni organisation for a school which only does the occasional ticketed event and although we bought a licence for two years thought we could save the fee. If the problem is down to non-renewal then we obviously haven’t got a choice but what I’m trying to find out is whether the bug someone else described above can be fixed without needing to spend that money.

Hoping you can get in touch and help on the basis that this is a pre-sales enquiry rather than rerouting us to say ‘no technical support provided’.

Thanks in advance.

Courtney

Hi Oliver

I took a peek at the related thread. The user sent in a clarifying screenshot privately, and our staff asked another clarifying question and if the issue was still happening. Due to lack of response from the client, the thread auto-closed.

Our plugins will continue to work with the last update that your license had available, with the exception of Event Aggregator (it relies upon our server to process imports). If any bugs were fixed in future updates, an expired license wouldn’t receive that. Also, expired licenses no longer have access to direct support in our forums.

I don’t know if your organization would qualify, but we do have a non-profit program. You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp. That might at least qualify you for updates.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Has non-renewal broken our ticketing?’ is closed to new replies.