Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details email issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details email issue

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by John Niernberger.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Niernberger
    Participant

I think there’s multiple issues here, but the most pressing is that using “Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details” extension with Event Ticketing Plus isn’t allowing attendee information to appear in the New Order emails – basically the event information (name, date, time) is instead being duplicated. This is maybe what we should focus on here.

This information is also not accessible in the WP Admin either, the way it should be under the ‘Details’ tab. It is saved to the db though, I see the custom fields populated in the order itself.

Possibly related issues: Even after upgrading to 4.4.5, attendee custom fields are not being saved to the database.

Deactivating plugins and reverting to twentyfourteen had no effect whatsoever.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for coming back to us! I am really sorry you are experiencing these issues

“Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details” extension with Event Ticketing Plus isn’t allowing attendee information to appear in the New Order emails – basically the event information (name, date, time) is instead being duplicated.

I can’t reproduce this issue. I tried the extension myself and works as expected. You mention that “the event information is being duplicated” which seems a strange behaviour. What do you mean by this? Is that info showing twice in the order email? Could you please send us a screenshot of that?

This information is also not accessible in the WP Admin either, the way it should be under the ‘Details’ tab. It is saved to the db though, I see the custom fields populated in the order itself.

Is this the case for older ticket orders or it happens with new orders after upgrading to 4.4.5?

Could you please try creating a new event (it can be hidden to the end users or password protected) which has a ticket requiring attendee information? But please do that after switching to a default theme and deactivating all other plugins except The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce. Then make a purchase of that ticket and see if the issue still occurs?

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions.

Best!

Victor

John Niernberger
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details email issue’ is closed to new replies.