Has bug where excluded days still show in calendar been fixed?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Has bug where excluded days still show in calendar been fixed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Looking to renew the PRO license once this bug has been fixed: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-event-excluded-days-still-populated-in-calendar-2/#post-1323553

Can I get an update?

Thanks
    Caroline

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for following up on this! I just checked on the internal ticket, and it looks like it is currently pending development. Unfortunately, I don’t have a timeline I can give you as to when the fix will be released. However, I did link this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as we have an update, you’ll be notified here.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Caroline!

You may have already seen the update in your other thread, but just in case you missed it, I wanted to share with you that this issue is no longer present in our most recent version of our plugins.

You can find out more about our last release → <u>https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-6-may-2018/</u&gt;

Please update the plugins and let us know if it works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Has bug where excluded days still show in calendar been fixed?’ is closed to new replies.