Group registration in Events Calendar Pro and/or Event Tickets Plus?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Group registration in Events Calendar Pro and/or Event Tickets Plus?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig Fernandez
    Participant

I’m very interested in group registration functionality. IU have Events Calendar pro and Events Tickets Plus. We are currently using WooCommerce as well. I love the product and it’s ease of us and flexibility but I have corporate accounts that would like to have admins go to the site and register multiple people for a particular event on one invoice/order. There is information I’ll need to collect for each attend as well. Is there anyway to accomplish this without making them order each one separately?

Any help or direction would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Craig…

Geoff B.

Good evening Craig and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I have corporate accounts that would like to have admins go to the site and register multiple people for a particular event on one invoice/order. There is information I’ll need to collect for each attend as well.

The short answer is it depends what type of information you require for each attendee. That being said, I do believe the following functionality should do the trick: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Craig Fernandez
    Participant

Thank you Geoff.

If someone purchases say 12 tickets. Will it ask them for this info in a loop 12 times? (one for each ticket?)

If so then that might work.

Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening Craig,

If someone purchases say 12 tickets. Will it ask them for this info in a loop 12 times? (one for each ticket?)

Yes, there will be a space to enter these extra fields as many times as there are tickets.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Group registration in Events Calendar Pro and/or Event Tickets Plus?’ is closed to new replies.