Google Maps with All Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps with All Events

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hey Tony: I see you never heard back from Henry on the first issue (haven’t seen him on the forums in a while, now that I think about it)…but to answer your second question…this MAY be doable but would definitely require some customization on your end.

It might be easier to wait until we’ve got our own geo tagging functionality (which is on the radar but still a ways out) deployed to integrate something like this. You’re welcome to give it a go in the interim, and can ask any questions you may have along the way, but sadly we probably won’t be able to provide much more than attempts to point you in the right direction.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t offer up more. Let us know if you need anything else here.

Emeline
    Participant

Hi ! I’m using Geo Mashup plugin to locate my events on a map, it works perfectly well. But I would like to show only the upcoming events and really don’t kwnow how I could do that… Can somebody help me ?

Thanks, really !

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Emeline,

You might try modifying the query with pre_get_posts. This would go in your functions.php file and should be modified to only be executed on whatever page you are on:

add_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'set_query_to_upcoming' );
    function set_query_to_upcoming( $query ) {
    if(is_page('your-page-name')) {
    $query->set('eventDisplay', 'upcoming');
    }
    return $query;
    }

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps with All Events’ is closed to new replies.