Google Maps not working anymore

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Google Maps not working anymore

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fukuru

Hey,

all works fine for months and weeks but now google map is not showing up.

I checked my google account but there is no problem. I delete cache, i update to latest version of plugin but nothing helps.

Can u check this site please and maybe you see whats wrong there. We need google map back.
    I try to change to other api key for testing but this change is not working when i look in the front end code. Have event calendar a seperate cache inside?

Okay, maybe u can say me more. Thanks!

Caroline

Hi Fukuru,

Thanks so much for getting in touch–I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with your Google Maps here. I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!

Fukuru

First the most of entries are support entries here… Some with the explaining: “we would buy but…”

Second i need help and i bought premium addons, so i have the right to get support?! Maybe one of your technical stuff can answer me 🙂

Thank you

Caroline

Hi Fukuru,

Thanks for following up! If you’ve purchased one or more of our premium plugins, we’re happy to provide support for any issues you may be having over in our premium support forums! Once you’ve logged in to your account on TheEventsCalendar.com, you’ll be able to submit a new post to the correct forum for your plugin.

https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/

Our complete list of available support forums is located at the link below! Simply log in, locate the forum section for your plugin, and submit your post to that forum. One of our team members will be there to assist as soon as possible.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support-forums/

Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

SYZYGY

My issue is that Google Maps appears below my event, but leaves a big blank space above on both the event page and the Calendar page: http://www.yourparenthood.com/event/thanksgiving-events/

Caroline

Hi @SYZYGY,

Thanks for reaching out–so sorry to hear that you’re having this issue with your maps and single events! Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide support for current users of our products her ein our pre-sales forum. Would you mind taking a moment to open a new thread on our WordPress.org support forum for The Events Calendar? One of our technical team members will be more than glad to assist you there!

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us. This will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! ?

Thanks again, and we’ll see you over on WordPress.org!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps not working anymore’ is closed to new replies.