Google Maps not displaying for individual event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps not displaying for individual event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcosmeticsinc
    Participant

Events have been working correctly. Yesterday an event was added with a new venue, and this venue does not show up correctly on the site. When looking at the event list details show up correctly, however the map displays our event (located in California) as being in the Pacific Ocean near Africa. No error messages are listed. When I open the event up the map does not appear at all, and I am also unable to search for the event by zip code or location. The Google Maps link takes me direct to the correct location on maps.google.com.
    The Google Maps boxes are checked, and the API key is set up.

I have found a workaround and fixed the problem on our live site by manually adding the latitude and longitude. However, it would be best if everything worked as expected.

Thanks!

gabrielcosmeticsinc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing troubles. I see in your System Information you have outdated versions of our plugins installed. Do you mind updating to the most recent versions available? Once that’s finished, review the Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can reproduce the behavior.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

We are unfortunately not permitted to log into customer sites, so I’ve gone ahead and removed the credentials provided. For what is covered in the premium plugin forums, please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

Let me know what you find out and have a good evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps not displaying for individual event’ is closed to new replies.