Google Map stopped appearing.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Google Map stopped appearing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wickedsimple
    Participant

Hi folks,
    For some reason, the google map has stopped appearing on the tickets on my client’s website. I just went in and double-checked to make sure Show Google Map was selected and it is. But all it’s showing is a gray box. Any ideas as to what’s going on? Thanks!

Donna

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with our plugin on a client site. Did the issue occur randomly or did it happen after a recent update of our plugin or another plugin/theme on your site?

Also, are there multiple Events Calendar plugins being used on the site (like WooCommerce Tickets)? If so, are both the core Events Calendar and additional add-on at the same version?

Finally, have you followed our Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure this isn’t a plugin or theme conflict.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

wickedsimple
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to update both of the plugins to 3.9 (running version 3.8 on Events Pro and version 3.7 on Events Tickets) but this is the error message I receive when I try to update:

Downloading update from https://theeventscalendar.com/?pu_request_plugin=tribe-wootickets&version=3.9&pu_get_download=1&pue_active_version=3.7&pu_install_key=7235f6612648065447be1e5424d93d2a797482f5…

Download failed. Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)

Don’t know why it won’t allow me to update?

Donna

Josh
    Participant

Hey wickedsimple,

That’s definitely a strange issue to see. Could you try updating again to ensure there wasn’t a temporary disturbance that caused it?

In the meantime, you could download the latest versions directly from your account on here. You could then upload them to your site’s plugins folder via FTP.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Map stopped appearing.’ is closed to new replies.