Google Calendar Link in the pages of events does not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Calendar Link in the pages of events does not work

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Josh.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Evgenii Rybak
    Participant

Hello,

Google Calendar Link in the pages of events does not work.
    By clicking on the link goes to a page
    https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=cl&passive=1209600&continue=https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action% bla bla bla
    and there is a technical message: “Invalid request” and poor broken robot 🙁

For example, http://trend.events/events/iforum-2015/

And Yes, i confirm the problem persisted even with a default theme Twenty Fifteen and no other plugins running addition to the plugin and add-ons The Events Calendar Pro

Please, help me with this problem.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Out of an initial suspicion, could you try disabling the social sharing feature on that page (particularly the Google+ button in that section) and let me know if the issue persists with that disabled.

Thanks!

Evgenii Rybak
    Participant

Ok, i removed from this page google plus one and Google+, updated the cache, still does not work, you can see http://trend.events/events/iforum-2015/

Josh
    Participant

Hey Evgenii,

Thanks for trying that out and following up with us.

I’m sorry that didn’t work for you. I’ve seen that be an issue in the past. Have you tried the other Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure this isn’t a conflict with an existing plugin or theme?

Thanks!

Arley McBlain
    Participant

Also having this issue, did you find a solution?

Evgenii Rybak
    Participant

No, to my regret, I have not found the cause. When all plug-ins are disabled, it does not work. I think the reason is that some of the service request of Google, for example, fonts, plus one or YouTube. But the exact reason I have not found.

I just disabled them.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Evgenii,

Thanks for following up! Did you also try deactivating the existing theme and switching to the default theme? There could be something in the theme and how it is interacting with the Google services that is causing the conflict.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Evgenii,

Thanks for following up! Did you also try deactivating the existing theme and switching to the default theme? There could be something in the theme and how it is interacting with the Google services that is causing the conflict.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Evgenii,

Thanks!

Stefanie
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I tried all of the “fixes” and it is still throwing an Invalid Request code.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Stefanie,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We ask that you open a new thread even though the issue may seem similar to an existing thread. Prior to opening a new thread, ensure that you’ve followed all of the steps within the Testing for Conflicts procedures.

Evgenii,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Link in the pages of events does not work’ is closed to new replies.