Google Calendar import: "import being fetched is not queued up for importing"

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar import: "import being fetched is not queued up for importing"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Kirby
    Participant

I have found multiple reports of this error but all the replies are marked private, so I’m hoping I can get access to the answer.

When we try to manually run a scheduled import, we get this message:

The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again.

If I edit the import, I can successfully preview the upcoming events that would be imported, but saving changes and running the import gives us this same error again.

What is the solution to fix this?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out with this…

You are correct that there have been some other users reporting similar issues – is this happening with multiple Google calendars or just one? If just one, can you send me the link that you’re trying to import from so that I can test it out on my end?

I would also recommend updating to the current versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.14.1) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.25) and trying the imports again.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, and we were not able to reproduce the issue you are having.

You can find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-july-2018/

Please update the plugins and don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to assist.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar import: "import being fetched is not queued up for importing"’ is closed to new replies.