Global stock option not available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Global stock option not available

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan Dugan
    Participant

Hello,

Ok – I figured out my issue… For some reason “global stock” is not available to me in the tickets meta box (or anywhere). I have searched high and low for a setting to turn that on, but can not find anything.

Is there a way to enable this functionality? I need this turned on so I can offer multiple seatings to one event.

Thank you…

Vaughan Dugan
    Participant

I am still looking for a solution to this issue – I can’t get the global stock checkbox to appear in the tickets meta box.

Can someone please help?

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Vaughn,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll be happy to help you get this resolved. I apologize for the delayed response, but please note that it can take 24-48 hours to receive a response (per our forum guidelines) – although we always try to respond sooner!

You should see theĀ Enable global stock option right at the top of the tickets section on the edit event screen (see screenshot). If this is not the case:

• Could you verify that you have WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads installed and activated? One of these is required to be able to use Event Tickets Plus, but I’m not seeing an eCommerce platform in your list of activated plugins. If you are using WooCommerce and still have this issue with the plugin activated, could you go under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory and verify that theĀ Manage stock option is checked? If so…
    • Could you try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins?
    • Finally, could you send me a screenshot of your tickets section where the option should be so that I can see what you are seeing?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Vaughan Dugan
    Participant

A-HA!

Thank you Jennifer, that was the missing piece of the puzzle. Didn’t realize WooCommerce needed to be installed, too. I just added it and now I am getting the global stock option.

Thank you for your help!!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’m glad to hear it’s working!

Since this thread has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open a new one if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Global stock option not available’ is closed to new replies.