Global Stock issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Global Stock issue

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Andreas.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andreas
    Participant

Dear Tribe,

My global stock management does not work. The numbers does not reduce upon purchase.
    The global stock is set to 30, yet does not change once tickets are purchased.

I see that others are having similar issues.

Andreas
    Participant

Actually, I now see the issue is not global stock but also the individual stock, which does not update upon purchase.

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to see you’re running into troubles with the Global Stock feature. I first like to share our Making tickets tutorial, which I’ve linked directly to the Global Stock section. If you have not, please review the tutorial to ensure you’re not missing a setting/option which might have the effect you’re looking for.

Moving on to investigating the issue:
    • Are you using RSVP or WooCommerce Tickets?
    • Can you send a screenshot of each ticket details? See screenshot for example:

Have you reviewed your Events > Settings > Tickets > WooCommerce Support options to ensure things are set to your liking? Review our WooCommerce-Specific Ticket Settings tutorial for complete details.

Does the stock change as it should when you visit WooCommerce > Orders > and change the order status from “Processing” to “Complete”? You also might want to look into adding the following snippet to the bottom of your theme’s functions.php file which will mark all orders automatically to “Complete”:

/**
    * Auto Complete all WooCommerce orders.
    */
    add_action( 'woocommerce_thankyou', 'custom_woocommerce_auto_complete_order' );
    function custom_woocommerce_auto_complete_order( $order_id ) {
    if ( ! $order_id ) {
    return;
    }

$order = wc_get_order( $order_id );
    $order->update_status( 'completed' );
    }

Code source

Lastly, it’s always best to review the Testing for conflicts guide to make sure you’re not “barking up the wrong tree” in terms of assuming/believing/etc/ our plugin(s) are the source of conflict. Let me know if any of this helps get you on the right track and have a pleasant rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Global Stock issue’ is closed to new replies.