give me my money back

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus give me my money back

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manuel Köcher
    Participant

First of all, i have to say that it is very bad, that there is no way to contact you directly.

i just want my money back because the plugin Event Tickets Plus dose not work with my theme.
    Also it looks like that i have to use the event calendar to create and sell Tickets. But i don’t want to use the event calendar.

best,
    manuel

Courtney

Hello Manual

I’ll move this support thread to the Event Tickets Plus forum.

Our forums are your direct way to reach us. Is there any way we can assist you in resolving this matter? Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus are designed to work apart from any of our other plugins. You can go to Events » Settings » Tickets » Post types that can have tickets will enable tickets to be sold on posts/pages, etc.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘give me my money back’ is closed to new replies.