Getting Started Video?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting Started Video?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I purchased the Events Tickets Plus plugin last night and when I first got into my dashboard there was an 11 minute video on how to set things up. I accidentally x’ed out of the tab and when I went back the video was gone. I’ve set up a basic ticket type and now can’t find the video to watch it all the way through.

I found a two minute version of the same video online but when I walk through the steps I’m not getting my cart or event page to look the same as the video.

Last question. We are a membership event not a ticket event and have strict rules about using the word tickets. All of our sales need to be called Passes. When I made our first test by default it says TICKET. Where can I change this?

Thanks

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Mike,

I’m happy to help out. 🙂

I think you may find this new user primer helpful for setting things up. 🙂 If you work through that and still have issues with it looking the same, could you possibly send me a link or screenshot so I can be more helpful with assisting you in making the specific changes that you need?

As for the “Tickets” language dilemma, I think you may find Casey’s suggestions in this thread helpful.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need further help!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting Started Video?’ is closed to new replies.