Change wording of "Tickets" to "Registration Pass"

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Change wording of "Tickets" to "Registration Pass"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam Shrum

I am able to change the wording of The Events Calendar plugin from “Events” to “Classes”.

Before I purchase the WooCommerce Tickets plugin I would like to know if there is a similar way to change the wording for “Tickets” to “Registration Pass”. Maybe there is a better word? I’m trying to use the plugins for allowing people to sign up for classes on my website and the word “tickets” is not ideal. Am I able to change the wording on the button for adding tickets to a cart as well? Please advise.

Casey D

Hello Adam,

Thanks for contacting us! This is very possible with template overrides.

2014-05-01 at 12.21 PM

2014-05-01 at 12.25 PM

If you check out our Themer’s Guide, you could probably make a template override to display what you want.

80 if ( $is_there_any_product ) {
    81 ?>
    82 <h2 class=”tribe-events-tickets-title”><?php _e( ‘Tickets’, ‘tribe-wootickets’ );?></h2>

When you download the WooCommerce Tickets Plugin, copy /view/wootickets/tickets.php to you override folder. Line 82 is what you want to change to ‘Registration Passes’.

80 if ( $is_there_any_product ) {
    81 ?>
    82 <h2><?php _e( ‘Registration Passes’, ‘tribe-wootickets’ );?></h2>

You could also use domain translation if you prefer that way: http://pastebin.com/iSADy8za

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Just saw the second part of you question. ‘Add to cart’ is in the same file!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Adam Shrum

Thank you Casey. That’s what I was thinking, but wanted to confirm before committing to buy. 🙂

Casey D

Awesome! That’s great to hear.

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change wording of "Tickets" to "Registration Pass"’ is closed to new replies.