Get the ID event in related events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Get the ID event in related events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Perez
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a function to customize tribe-events-related-events, but in related events is not getting the event id correctly. It gets the ID of the single page, not the event related.

How can i get the event in related events loop?

Cliff

Hi, David. I’m unsure exactly what you’re looking for here.

Would you be able to share an annotated screenshot, screen capture video, and/or relevant URLs to clarify exactly what’s happening here?

David Perez
    Participant

Yes, in related-events.php it should be pass post->ID. The estring with the date, gives some conflict when you want to customize the function tribe_events_event_schedule_details.

Regards.

if ( $post->post_type == Tribe__Events__Main::POSTTYPE ) {
    echo tribe_events_event_schedule_details($post->ID);
    }

Cliff

Hi, David.

I updated to the latest versions of all our plugins (https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-january-2018/) and couldn’t reproduce this issue.

Could you please try on our latest versions?

If it’s still happening for you, I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Get the ID event in related events’ is closed to new replies.