Get Community events onto site

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Get Community events onto site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    slsautomobilia
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just purchased your community events. I’ve uploaded the plug-in, but my site didn’t change. I don’t see in the instructions on your site how to ad this to my events page. Please help.

slsautomobilia
    Participant

Well, I’ve been trolling around for a half an hour. The community service plug-in does not automatically show up on the events page, and there seems to be no clear instructions on how to do so. I keep reading and reading, and can tell you – you have NOT at all made this easy. I absolutely am frustrated as all get- out.

I’m walking away from the computer, perhaps when someone who sees this post has the time, they can tell me how I can get Community Service actually onto my events page please? and please please please do NOT send me to the 20 page I’ve already read and not understood like permalink, etc. I just need to know how to get it on the page!

Thank you

Cliff

Hi. So sorry you’ve had an unpleasant experience getting started with Community Events.

The Community Events pages get created automatically; they’re not “real” pages that would appear in your wp-admin settings. You can see the URLs at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Community tab: https://cl.ly/2W350a1U1M0H

If you don’t have the “Community” tab, the Community Events plugin is not installed or is not active.

After you get this far, our New User Primer is a good starting point for all the other moving pieces, including adding links to your site’s menu: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-events/

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Get Community events onto site’ is closed to new replies.