Future event not showing in default listing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Future event not showing in default listing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nes49
    Participant

We have 5 upcoming events in September, October and November. (One is recurring monthly, but we show only the first in Oct.)

We just added an event for December.

In the settings, we have “number of events to show per page” set to 10
    We also have “events” as the “events URL slug” and we have menu items, Events and Events Calendar, going to “/events”

If we go to that Events page we get the first 5 events okay, but not the expected 6th in December.

If we click “next events” we get a page with no additional upcoming events.

If from *that* page we click “previous events”, we get back to a page with all six events, including the one in December. (And there is no longer a “next events” link on the bottom right.)

The “previous events” takes us to the address:

http://asqraleigh.org/events/list/?tribe_paged=2&tribe_event_display=list

The address for the Events list with the missing December event is

http://asqraleigh.org/events

Any clues?

Hunter

Hello and welcome back,

Before I get to testing the issue myself, would you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Thank you and have a wonderful evening. Cheers!

nes49
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Sounds like a plan, please keep me updated on the status of your issue. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Future event not showing in default listing’ is closed to new replies.