Further info on Pro Features

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Further info on Pro Features

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Frey

I’ve been looking for calendar software for a while and yours looks great. I’m strongly considering buying the pro and community event features for a collaborative art festival listing website I’m running and I wanted to ask about a few specific features we are looking for:
    1) Is it possible to set additional date fields within an event (i.e. festival registration and payment deadlines) that will appear in the calendar?
    2) In the list view is it possible for users to filter and sort events by data included in custom fields (i.e. fields such as “attendance” or “total prize money” or by deadlines)
    3) Is it possible to have a single map view (as in a separate page) that displays all the events on one map?

Thanks for taking the time to respond

Rob

Hey Benjamin. Thanks for the note here, and for your words on the plugin. Awesome to hear it has piqued your interest. To address these points:

1. You can definitely set additional fields with the PRO release. You’d actually create a new additional field (in the plugin settings) for “Due Date” or whatever, and would be able to enter that date (in a text input) when configuring the events.
    2. Not at this point, unfortunately. But that feature is coming with the 3.0 release we’re releasing soon and have been previewing at https://theeventscalendar.com/events-3-0-preview/.
    3. This, too, is on the docket for 3.0 but hasn’t been released in any of the 2.x builds. I actually put out a video preview showing what’s in store for map view the other day. Check it out: https://theeventscalendar.com/the-events-calendar-3-0-preview-map-view/.

Hope that helps! If you have other questions, or if I can elaborate at all, let me know. Similarly if you’re interested in trying out the 3.0 beta…we can probably make that happen 🙂 Cheers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Further info on Pro Features’ is closed to new replies.