Functionality for solution to event tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Functionality for solution to event tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Danny Slay

I am looking for a solution to manage entries to a running event. My current system uses Formidable forms and in addition I have woo commerce for a merchandise shop.

You product may assist my needs, but I have some questions relating to it’s functionality or whether I can look at some additional purchased bespoke coding?

My event takes entries from solo runners and teams, but currently every one who registers becomes a user on the site and can then subsequently edit their details, especially as they enter a team of up to 8 people. In addition, I can allow people to register an entire team (2-8) or people can register to join an existing team. The whole teams option could be captured by purchasing the set number of tickets which would assist the stock levels.

But would the system allow them to edit details later on? or Submit details for each ticket holder for the ones they purchase? It may be that a bespoke solution is required to support this?

Thank you in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Danny,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The scenario you described is possible with Event Tickets Plus, which allows you to define custom ticket fields for collecting information for each attendee, and multiple tickets can be purchased at once. As far as registering teams, you could add a “team” field, where the team could be specified for each attendee.

After purchasing tickets, users can view and edit their ticket info if they have an account. There is a setting that allows you to require users to be logged in to buy tickets.

As far as custom coding, we have a themer’s guide with some great info for customizing our plugins. If you purchase one of our premium plugins like Event Tickets Plus, you will also have access to our premium support forums. While we are not currently able to offer code customizations, we are happy to help you with your code customizations as best we can in those forums by answering questions or pointing you in the right direction.

Does that answer your questions? Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Functionality for solution to event tickets’ is closed to new replies.