Full Width Images Above & Below Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Full Width Images Above & Below Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    al3xxbabyy
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to have a full width image above and below the calendar. I purchased the PRO version thinking that it would have this feature versus the free one…but I can’t seem to figure out how to make these images 100% width. When I click my ‘test event’, they are full width. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
    Alex

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you šŸ™‚

I’m not sure I understood properly what you would like to achieve: you would like to display a full width image above and below the calendar in the month view?

If so, you may customize the Month View Template located at/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month.php. You can override this template in your own theme by creating a file at [your-theme]/tribe-events/month.php. Please read our Themer’s Guide before doing anything.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

al3xxbabyy
    Participant

Oh, a developer I know told me that if I purchased the PRO version of this plug-in it would be something I could simply do. Iā€™m not that great at customizing templates. Is there any way I could get a refund? Sorry to be a pain…

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Maybe it’s just me who didn’t properly understand your needs. Could you provide me the URL of a calendar which looks like the one you would like?

Otherwise, you may ask for a refund of course. You would have to fill in the form on this page.

Have a nice day šŸ™‚
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Full Width Images Above & Below Calendar’ is closed to new replies.