Form not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Form not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin Fernandez
    Participant

AM I missing something? I just activated the community plugin and when I go to my add page I don;t see a form for my users to use:

http://www.more-mtb.org/events/community/add

Based on on the th primer it does not seem like I need to do anything else…

Thanks.

M

Barry

Hi M,

What I see (as a logged out user) is the login screen. If you want to open submissions up to everyone, you can – please just visit Events → Settings → Community and check the “Allow anonymous submissions” box (remember to save your changes!).

You can learn more about this and other Community Events settings by reading this post (linked to from the New User Primer).

I hope that helps 🙂

robincarlton
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, I can’t find the form. Here is the link: http://arizonamindbodyspirit.com/events/community/add

Can you help?

Robin

Barry

Hi Robin,

Please do create a new topic of your own and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

It just keeps things clean and makes it easier for us to focus on each customer – as sometimes even though a problem may seem similar, the cause can be very different (and, in this case, I see signs that it is indeed a quite separate problem).

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Form not showing’ is closed to new replies.