Following Up on Email to Support

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Following Up on Email to Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marian
    Participant

Hi, I sent an email to support@theeventscalendar and haven’t received a reply. Here is the text of the message. The order numbers are Order: 969861, Order: 969872

Original Post Link: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/no-events-directory-site-re-directs-to-wordpress-install/#post-990179

Sincerely,
    Marian

——– Forwarded Message ——–
    Subject: The Events Calendar: Can I Transfer license from Celebrate-Family.com to Camp at A Glance?
    Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 17:31:09 -0800
    To: [email protected]

Hi, first some background. And my apologies, I take full responsibility.

So, July 2015 I purchased the events calendar and Filter Bar. I could not get the plugs in to work. I sent emails and worked with your tech support but we could not get the plug ins to work. George posted the following information in my forum post. Unfortunately before I could send the documentation my laptop died twice (turns out it was a faulty power supply which kept frying my hard drive).

Anyway, I could not find my reciepts or emails because I kept looking under tri.be. As luck would have it, I was looking for something else and found my info under ‘theeventscalendar’.

Now instead of asking for a refund, I would like to know if I could transfer my licenses to another url: camp at a glance.com.

I have attached a pdf of my license keys and the text of the email from George. Thanks.
    Marian

Marian Kicklighter
    Publisher, Celebrate-Family.com
    Join Me on Facebook | Twitter | Blog: SiliconValleyMom

George
    Participant

Hey Marian,

Really sorry about the trouble here! I checked out our email inbox and found an email from you on Februrary 1.

The next day, on February 2, our support engineer Hunter responded to you over email with the following email:

Hi Marian,

Check out our knowledgebase article for details on transferring licenses (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/). If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch or post on the PRO Forum.

Cheers,
    Hunter

1. Did you get this reply from Hunter?

2. If not, then I would recommend following the advice in his reply and reading that Knowledgebase article he linked to.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Following Up on Email to Support’ is closed to new replies.