Filters not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Filters not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hello,

We need to check attendees per event per day. The event filters on the backend are not working to sort by start date or end date. When we filter by date, all events show. When we filter by event category, the filters do work.

I have traced this issue to the Yoast SEO plugin. This is a pretty popular plugin. Any idea as to why there is a conflict?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues as a result of a conflict with Yoast SEO plugin.  We are aware of some conflicts with Yoast SEO and we are always trying to work to make things play nice together.

Unfortunately, I don’t have an easy solution for you at this time.  In order to troubleshoot, can you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see?

Thanks,

Jaime

Ryan
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

I found this. Will it help?

[18-Dec-2017 11:20:07 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Dec, 18th at 11:12:07 am
    [18-Dec-2017 11:20:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: elements in /home8/anschutz/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-wordpress-seo/config.php on line 148

[18-Dec-2017 12:15:46 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Dec, 18th at 12:12:46 pm
    [18-Dec-2017 12:15:46 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home8/anschutz/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3863

Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for sharing your debug log.  Those messages about Event Tickets are not error messages, and the ones below it are not related to our plugin, but it may be related to your theme.  If you switch to a default theme do you still see the issue?

In any case, you may want to follow some of the advice in this forum thread and see if it helps your issue:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/seo-by-yoast-conflict-with-fitlers-columns/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters not working’ is closed to new replies.