'Filters & Columns' messed up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'Filters & Columns' messed up

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

Yes, I just downloaded the plugin an hour ago. And this upgrade notice shows up. It was easy enough to just delete the demo php file and folder to make it go away 🙂

Rob

Alright thanks. I know the dev who built this is out dealing with a family emergency this week so it won’t be immediate, but I’ll bring this back to his attention once he returns. Appreciate the heads up.

David
    Participant

Hey Rob,
    I don’t have APM installed, just finished updating all of my plugins to latest versions, and do not have a space in my folder naming conventions. I’m still seeing the broken filtering. It’s not a huge deal for the client at all, just a heads up as to my situation

David
    Participant

Also, just deactivated all plugins except ECP and ECcore. Still have the same situation.

Rob

Hey David. You’re going to want to get the updated APM code (as per this comment: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filters-columns-messed-up/#post-13356) for this to be fixed.

Max
    Participant

I had this display problem as well (no spaces in the plugin folder). Installing APM fixed the problem for me.

Rob

Excellent to hear that did the trick, Max. Thanks for confirming.

David: still having issues?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘'Filters & Columns' messed up’ is closed to new replies.