Filtering Past Events in Calendar view does not return events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filtering Past Events in Calendar view does not return events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi
    We are not able to see past events in our calendar using the calendar view. Past event show up fine when filtering the list view.

Any idea about how we can fix this?

Patricia

Hey Jared,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve ran a test and wasn’t able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing in my own WordPress install: in month view, if I filter events by keyword, both past and future events are correctly displayed.

I would recommend you to make sure that all of your plugins are up-to-date. If the issue persists after the upgrade, I would recommend you to run a Conflicts Test. You can start the test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the problem is solved after that (don’t forget to backup your database before changing anything).

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Jared Shih
    Participant

Thanks Patricia,

Not sure what it was exactly but ran a bunch of system updates and everything works again.

Thanks for your help

Patricia

Hi Jared,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filtering Past Events in Calendar view does not return events’ is closed to new replies.