Filter venues and Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter venues and Aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

We have 4-7 google calendars so we purchased event aggregator to import all the calendars. But we cant filter the venues without purchasing the filter bar. With pro can i import 1 google calendar if we can combine all the g calendars to one. I guess im trying to import all my calendars and be able to filter by venue without purchasing the filter bar. That would be 267.00 a year for all three. Thanks your time and help

Nico

Hi there Christopher!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let’s see what alternatives we have here…

With pro can i import 1 google calendar if we can combine all the g calendars to one.

This is not possible. Google Calendar imports (all imports but CSV) need Event Aggregator, so this is not an option.

What I can offer, is to make a shortcode to get all venues with events. This list won’t filter events in the current view (as Filter Bar would do) but each venue will link to the venue page, in which all upcoming events for that venue are listed. If you think this might help let me know and I’ll provide the code for you!

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter venues and Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.