Filter on category or Additional Fields?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter on category or Additional Fields?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi there – I need to filter baseball tournament events by several things not included out of the box i.e. Age Group.

Not sure if it’s better to make Age Group a category and filter that way? Or better to make Age Group a Field and filter on that? How does ECPro/Filter Bar handle filtering differently whether it’s by category or field?

thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Categories are a default option in Filter Bar, and additional fields are added as options when you create the fields. So, you can really use both or either one. You can see a demo of Filter Bar over on wpshindig.com. Categories do have their own pages that display all upcoming events for that category, so if you would like to use these pages for anything, this might be the way to go.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Filter Bar for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter on category or Additional Fields?’ is closed to new replies.