Filter not working on dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Filter not working on dates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christian Spanik
    Participant

Sorry – put this answer on an older Question concerning the same problem. Please Ignore or delete.
    Put my answer now on the correct post from 2018.
    Thx

Hi Folks,
    concerning this problem:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-doesnwork-on-date/#post-994242

Due to the holidays i missed your answers and the chance to answer by myself: after testing the way you described it to me It seems to be the conflict with YOAST SEO. As soon as Yoast is deacitvated the sorting works also (in the backend) with dates.
    However: Yoast is a important plug in for as on several sites. So: is there any workarround or bugfix coming up?
    It is not a great way of working if you want to check something with dates on EventCalender that you have to deactivate YOAST before and then – after checking – activate it again…
    Looking forward to your answer and thx for your input about the conflict with yoast.
    Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks so much for reaching back out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Christian Spanik
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    i put this remark / question to an older post. Thx for answering. I´m discussing the issue actual on another thread. You can delete this message or close it.
    Thx
    Christian

Hi Christian,

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter not working on dates’ is closed to new replies.