filter interfering with display of excerpts

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO filter interfering with display of excerpts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

HI – on this client site – the filter appears to be interfering with the display of the excerpt. If you click “reset filter” you will see the excerpts, but on any new page load the excerpt is missing and the event displays only “read more”. This is happening on both the list and month view that we have enabled. Please advise

Barry

Hi Kevin,

That’s really odd and not something I’m able to replicate right off the bat (nor am I seeing many comparable reports from other users). That makes me curious: do you have any customizations of any kind that target The Events Calendar in place?

Are you able to give our standard troubleshooting steps a shot?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘filter interfering with display of excerpts’ is closed to new replies.