Filter by category with [tribe_events]

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter by category with [tribe_events]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

How do I do this? I can’t find any documentation, and all forum posts seem based on Filter Bar. I don’t need all that, and certainly am unwilling to pay $89 for something so basic.

George
    Participant

Hey Greg,

Filtering by category isn’t available at this time; we’re working hard on implementing it. If you would like to just go ahead and get a refund for now, and your order was placed within the last 30 days, we can refund your order immediately upon request. You can do so by filling out the form here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

— George

Greg Perham
    Participant

I do hope it gets added to the Tribe Bar Filters. I find it hard to imagine that Search and Near have higher demand.

George
    Participant

Thanks Greg. Stay tuned to plugin releases; if this arrives in a release, it will be noted in the Changelog for that release’s version number.

Open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter by category with [tribe_events]’ is closed to new replies.