Filter Bar + WPML Bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar + WPML Bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Is there any update to the Filter Bar + WPML compatibility? Please see this thread for reference.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-wpml-bug/

With several of my licenses expiring soon, I would like to know if I need to start working on an alternative solution.

Thanks,

Geoff B.

Good evening Jeremy and welcome back,

There is some development regarding that integration.
    It is not ready yet, but the WPML dev team is looking at the plugin as we are speaking to help with compatibility.

Let me follow-up to see if I can get a more precise update of the state of things.

Hang tight as I do that for you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good evening Jeremy,

As promised I followed-up with our dev team.
    Since the WPML team asked us for access to the Filter Bar repo, we have not heard back from them.

Hopefully they will come up with something super simple.

As you know, our next target for compatibility with WPML is theĀ Event Tickets andĀ Event Tickets Plus combo.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Jeremy
    Participant

Do you know of any other workarounds for the time being? Maybe in another thread?

Geoff B.

Good evening Jeremy,

Thank you for writing back.

That is a great question. I do not have workaround specific to the filter bar for now.
    But, there are a few of our customers that seem to have been very successful in customizing WPML’s behaviour with our plugins.

A lot of them are using a wpml-config.xml file and some custom functions in their theme’s functions.php to achieve this.

Here are a few of these threads. Perhaps you can try to reach out to these users ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar + WPML Bug’ is closed to new replies.