Filter Bar Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter Bar Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing the filter bar – I see in one of the examples, the page has icons in different colors of sorts and looks much more clean than the examples shown in the video / basic image gallery. Is this done easily or is this custom html/css? Once I download, what kind of customization is there for the look and feel of it?

Thank you,

Alex

Hunter

Hello and thanks for the question šŸ™‚

Without having a link to look at, it’s hard to give you a definite answer – but there are many ways to achieve the desired look you’re going for!

We do includeĀ a few basic options you’re able to try out built into the settings of our plugins (see screenshot below). You can also read through this article on more information about styling.

There areĀ all kinds of helpful tutorials andĀ pluginsĀ that might help you along the way, including The Events Calendar Category Colors plugin. If you’re ever in doubt or need a helping hand, our support forum team members are ready to assist!

I hope this information helps and if you have any follow-up questions, feel free to ask. Have a good week, Alex!

Cheers,
    Hunter

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Question’ is closed to new replies.