Help Desk

Filter Bar – PreSales Questions

• Topics: 3

2 pre-sale questions regarding filter bar:

1. Is it possible to have a page pre-filtered, ie go to the page and certain filter options are already selected?
    2. Is it possible to filter by date? I see “day” but what if I want events filtered by “only show today’s events” for example in map or list view?

Hi Madeline,

Thanks for reaching out!

1. You can do this by selecting the filters you want, and then copying the link from the address bar. You can see an example over on our demo site
    2. You can filter starting from a specific date using the default Tribe bar (see screenshot), but there is not currently a default way to filter for one specific date in map/list view. If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles for more info on getting up and running with Filter Bar:

New User Primer: Filter Bar

Configuring Filter Bar

Please let me know if you have any questions!

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates