Filter Bar – PreSales Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter Bar – PreSales Questions

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by ajoranger.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ajoranger
    Participant

Hello,

2 pre-sale questions regarding filter bar:

1. Is it possible to have a page pre-filtered, ie go to the page and certain filter options are already selected?
    2. Is it possible to filter by date? I see “day” but what if I want events filtered by “only show today’s events” for example in map or list view?

Thanks!

Madeline

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Madeline,

Thanks for reaching out!

1. You can do this by selecting the filters you want, and then copying the link from the address bar. You can see an example over on our demo site wpshindig.com.
    2. You can filter starting from a specific date using the default Tribe bar (see screenshot), but there is not currently a default way to filter for one specific date in map/list view. If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles for more info on getting up and running with Filter Bar:

New User Primer: Filter Bar

Configuring Filter Bar

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar – PreSales Questions’ is closed to new replies.