Filter bar not showing up while logged into WordPress

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not showing up while logged into WordPress

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sabina Ramsey
    Participant

The client requested a button be added under the filter bar to navigate to another event page if needed. The problem is when I try to test it (before I even alter any code) I cannot see the filter bar on the event page when I’m logged in. If I open the page in another incognito tab, it loads fine. If I try to use developer tools and turn on/off some display settings, the bar will appear in the logged in version but the styling is slightly different and it is placed above the calendar at 100% width rather than to the left in a column.

Also when I test adding code for the button (it will be added to a child theme once I can see it working), I can see the button placed above the month calendar in the logged in version but nothing showing up anywhere on the page in the incognito tab.

Sabina Ramsey
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sabina Ramsey
    Participant

Sorry trying to edit my first message but I’m getting a “ERROR: Forum ID is missing.” Please ignore the second paragraph, I’m still testing and the button seems that it will work, but the filter bar is still missing when logged in.

Sabina Ramsey
    Participant

And the filter bar also appears to not load on mobile either.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sabina!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, we cannot accept login credentials as state in our terms > http://theeventscalendar.com/terms. However, let me help you troubleshoot this issue.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Thanks,
    Victor

Sabina Ramsey
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sabina!

Thanks for sending over your system information.

I don’t see anything that would indicate and error from there. All of our plugins are up to date, so that’s good.

I did note that you are using The Events Calendar Shortcode PRO plugin which is not ours, so when testing for conflicts, please deactivate this plugin as well so we can make sure there is no conflict with it.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not showing up while logged into WordPress’ is closed to new replies.